1. Start with the kettlebell between your feet.
2. Keeping a flat back and your chest up, sink down to grasp the kettlebell handle.
3. Throughout the movement, keep your shoulders over your toes and weight in the heels.
4. To stand up, push the floor away, squeeze your glutes, and bring your hips forward to meet the arms at the top position.
5. Keep the kettlebell close to your body as you lower back down to the starting position.
Comment below with your favorite kettlebell exercise! Still need help with the deadlift? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey everyone! I’ve decided to start posting short weekly kettlebell workouts for you to try. Working with kettlebells is challenging, so be sure to consult a qualified instructor if you are not sure how to execute the movements properly.